- Receive daily yard sheets from department heads and record time on time cards.
- Enter shop time sheets on computer and generate tickets.
- Generate tickets for all materials to be back charged from P.O.’s and attach a copy of invoice to ticket as backup
- Update Big hours daily
- Assist with Asset List
- Distribute copies of ticket with time cards to payroll department
- Make sure time in and time out match hours turned in by the department heads.
- Write all daily work tickets for yard and shop, combining departments as much as possible, and turn daily.
- Receive spreadsheet of trucker’s time daily from dispatcher and include truck and truck driver on daily tickets with yard crew and fab personnel.
- Field all phone calls regarding questions about shop and yard payroll from hourly employees.
- Microsoft Office
- Utilize different types of payroll and time keeping software
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to stay organized and on schedule in a high pace, busy environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed